Saturday, January 3, 2015

New beautiful year

Hey everyone,

This is just a quick post holiday post lol (see what I did there?) to wish everyone a beautiful new year. The winter months can seem dark and dank but just remember this is the time to prepare for the summer and to spend time at home with loved ones. I know personally I aim to have a wonderful 2015 and I hope you do too. Unfortunately, this is also around the time I get sick a lot. If this sounds like you, give these simple remedies a try:

1. Echinacea: this supplement helps to strengthen our immune system to help it fight off any pesky colds and infections.

2. Lemon and honey: this combo not only tastes great but helps kill bacteria and soothe congestion.

3. Chamomile tea: my mom taught me to add lemon and honey to any herbal tea but I find chamomile to be the most soothing and helpful in getting rest.

4. Epsom salt bath: if you have achy muscles a nice relaxing bath with about a cup of Epsom salts should help ease those muscles.

Finally don't forget to keep warm and get plenty of rest. I hope you guys find this helpful.

Lots of love

Stay beautiful

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment