Sunday, March 1, 2015

Natural weight loss remedies

Hello everyone!

I've been trying to find ways to help my weight loss progress and help with cravings. In my research I have heard a lot about slimming teas and in particular about Oolong tea so I decided to give it a try.

Below is a video review of my first taste of Oolong tea and in a few weeks I'll make another video with an update on my progress. I've been exercising 5-6 days a week and eating moderately although I must admit that in the past 2 weeks I've been indulging more than usual. I need to get my cravings under control.

Anywhoo :) Check out the video, subscribe to my channel and let me know if you've had any experience with Oolong tea and/or any other slimming teas.

Tata for now beautiful people


No comments:

Post a Comment